P3O® Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices Practitioner Certification 4 days
P3O is now the established approach in supporting senior management decision-making through the portfolio, its programmes, projects and business as usual. It enables individuals and organisations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate support structures that will assist senior management decision making; identify and realise outcomes and benefits via programmes and projects; deliver programmes and projects within time, cost, quality and other constraints. This Best Management Practice certification is aligned to PRINCE2, MSP and M_o_R .
Who is it for?
If you have some experience of participating in strategic planning or working at programme or project management level (typically between three and twelve months) then this P3O course is for you.
If you have been tasked to set up, re-establish or maintain a portfolio, programme or project management office then this course will prove invaluable.
What is included?
All our materials are graphically designed using Richard E Mayer’s proven principles for multimedia learning.
We have developed, revised and adjusted this material over a number of years in response to participant and trainer observations.
Materials included in your registration are:
• Refreshments and lunch during the course
• Stationery (pad, highlighters, pop tabs, pens & pencils)
• Folder containing the course’s work and references
• Foundation and Practitioner exams
• Manual P3O
• Pre-course workbook that the delegate must work through before the start of the course.
• Joining instructions, venue map and directions, syllabus and exam candidate guidance.
• Refreshments and lunches are included for non-residential delegates.
• A fully residential option is also available at our Oxford venue with study bedroom ensuite, breakfast and dinner
The course has been designed using blended learning techniques that take you through our own acclaimed pre-course material before attending the four-day classroom event.
Working through this is an essential element of the course, and one that all delegates find of great value.
"I found our trainer excellent, he took us throughout the course in an excellent well thought out manner". Delegate
“The training quality was great. Patrick was great at explaining how theory works in practice.” Selma Selman
“The pace of the course was excellent and the materials were easy to follow. I particularly liked the mind maps.” Mark Moulton
“The training material was high quality and fully appropriate. The trainer had / has real world appropriate experience and also had a passion for training.” Steve Haighway
“The approach and pace of the course was just right. Being able to ask questions and take part in discussions throughout helped me apply the learning to my day job as well as clarify any confusion when it appeared. The location and facilities of Eynsham Hall were excellent compared with other residential courses.” Katie Read
By the end of this course you will have gained a thorough grounding in P3O, including all the principles, processes, models, tools and techniques, and how all these elements work together. Back in the workplace, you will be able to use P3O in practice by establishing the right P3O model and support structure according to the needs of your organisation.
You will also be able to:
• Ensure consistent delivery of projects and programmes and meet business objectives through effective use of resources
• Develop capability, capacity and risk models to suit the organisational maturity culture
• Help identify potential opportunities to be realised, exploited or enhanced as part of risk analysis.
• Ensure that the strategies and performance requirements of your organization are realizsd via projects, programmes and operational business units.
• Improve organisational accountability, decision making, transparency and visibility
At the end of the course you will be able to sit both the P3O Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
The course has been designed by us with the delegate in mind and using best practice Accelerated Learning techniques and high quality course materials. It is constructed to help delegates navigate their way through a complex and extensive method in a way that appeals to all learning styles and delivered in an integrated manner so that delegates are working with Practitioner-level material from day one.
All Pearce Mayfield course Facilitators are fully trained to help delegates maximise their learning experience. They are knowledgeable and experienced strategic, programme and project managers in their own right and are fully authorised to train P3O by the accrediting body, the APM Group.
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O guidance to design, implement, manage or work in any component office within a P3O model.
• Objective testing
• 4 questions of 20 marks each - 80 marks in total
• 150 minutes
• 50% pass mark - 40 out of 80
• Open book - (only the P3O Guide is allowed)
|Location||Dates||Time||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|London||9:00AM – 5:00PM||£2,000.00||
9:00AM – 5:00PM
£2,000.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » Available
|Register Now » Available|