published on 20/11/2015 by James
Come and talk to our Better Business Cases expert Anne Bellingan.
When: Friday, 20th November 2015, 9.30am-12.30pm
Where: One Great George Street, Westminster, London
Entry costs: FREE to attend and includes light refreshments
You will get to meet our Accredited Training Organisations (ATOs), listen to talks from experts within the industry including Andy Blazey, Director of New Zealand Treasury, Joe Flanagan, Director of Approvals, Welsh Government and Joseph Lowe, Head of Economics Branch, HM Treasury. Click below to book your place.
- 9:30 Registration and Networking with tea / coffee
- 10:00 Introduction by Richard Pharro, CEO APMG International
- 10:15 Andy Blazey, Director of New Zealand Treasury on The New Zealand experience with Better Business Cases
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:15 Joe Flanagan, Director of Approvals, Welsh Government New Guidance for Programme Business Cases and Update Project Guidance
- 11:45 Panel Q & A session and open discussion with short introduction from Joseph Lowe, Head of Economics Branch, HM Treasury.
- 12.30 Event closes
For more information on the venue and reaching there click here.
Should you have any questions, please contact Shruti Deshpande:
- Email: Shruti.email@example.com
- Marketing Campaign Manager, APMG International
- Twitter: @PPM_APMG #APMGBBC
or take a look at our Better Business Case course: